Ai undertakes analytical services for many of its business lines, and leverages diverse expertise and capabilities in big data analytics, reporting, and capture. For example:
- Ai has developed complex multi-stakeholder HIE reporting platforms that consume large datasets from payers, providers and state agencies with multiple linkages for public health reporting purposes.
- Ai efforts have enabled cross-entity analytical methods that have wide ranging utility in the following areas: Patient outcomes research; cost-effectiveness research; healthcare quality; utilization analyses; and claims data analyses for payer-based, Medicare, Medicaid and other reporting purposes.
- Ai is supporting health model reform efforts under the CMS waiver in Maryland.
Our client engagements run the gamut in terms of project methodology and work scope:
- Business intelligence and dashboard reporting
- Data mining and analysis, including of health care claims and clinical encounter data
- GIS analysis to enable visualization of data focused on hospital utilization, public health, and population health
- Patient attribution analysis leveraging MDM