In comparison to Ai, very few firms nationally offer a comparable level of experience in enabling change in the healthcare industry, and designing and implementing statewide HIO programs and solutions. Ai serves as a technology partner at Maryland’s Health Information Exchange (a.k.a. CRISP), and several prominent HIEs in the U.S. to provide strategy and technical integration services. All of our successful HIE implementations leverage the Ai team’s subject matter expertise and understanding of health IT policies and regulations.
Ai has verifiable past experience in the following areas:
- Health IT project and program management
- Health information exchange subject matter experts—strategy, infrastructure design, and deployment
- Health information systems interoperability, interfaces, message routing, and master patient indexes
- Patient engagement and personal health record system development
- EHRs—technology implementation, clinical workflow mapping, and forms development
- Strategy formulation, stakeholder communication and workgroup facilitation
Ai is also expert in the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Systems Integration space, and has designed and implemented system integration solutions using BizTalk Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). Ai implements and supports technology for patient matching, data transport and normalization, data storage, and results reporting. Ai also has significant expertise in, and maintains certifications across, numerous health IT standards and tools.