Columbia, Md. (November 24, 2008) – Audacious Inquiry, LLC, a leading management and technology firm, grew at the forth-fastest rate from 2006 to 2007 among privately-held businesses in the Baltimore area, according to a special report from the Baltimore Business Journal. Its 2007 revenue of $1.4 million was a 150 percent increase year-over-year.
“Audacious Inquiry is fortunate to continue to attract talented people to meet increasing demand from our clients. We’re exceedingly grateful to our existing clients who have been willing to refer us to new clients,” said Christopher Brandt, the firm’s managing partner. “We intend to make the best of the challenging economic situation by assisting organizations that are under pressure to make changes to their marketing and technology plans.”
Audacious Inquiry, founded in 2004, offers consulting services in three high-growth verticals: health information systems, web applications, and analytical marketing. AI has attracted a strong, diverse and growing team of talented professionals from large competitors such as Accenture, BearingPoint, Microsoft and EMC as well as from leading academic institutions.
In 2008, the company has added new clients in the healthcare, financial services, non-profit, and government sectors.
Audacious Inquiry is one of two companies headquartered at the Neotech Incubator, in Howard County’s Center for Business & Technology Development, among the region’s five fastest growing businesses. Netrino, a firm providing engineering services related to the design and development of embedded systems, is second on the annual list with a year-over-year revenue growth rate of 840 percent.
About Audacious Inquiry, LLC:
Audacious Inquiry (http://www.ainq.com/), an innovative management consulting firm, works as a strategic partner to maximize the positive outcomes and minimize the risks of marketing and information-technology initiatives. Specifically, Audacious Inquiry offers expertise in the following domains:
Health Information Systems
– Health information exchange planning and implementation
– Personal health records, including Microsoft HealthVault™ (certified consultant)
– GE Centricity™ EMR implementation, workflow design, forms development, and support
– Health IT systems strategy and audit
– Web application design and development
– Creative services
– Specialists in the open-source platform DotNetNuke™ and in Microsoft Office Sharepoint
– Integration of web applications with legacy systems
– Customer lifetime value assessments
– Data-drive marketing strategy formulation
– Design and analysis of digital marketing campaigns