BALTIMORE, February 25, 2016 – If you are attending the 2016 HIMSS Annual Conference, our Ai team members would love the chance to meet, network, and exchange highlights about what your organization is working on and how we might be part of it. We are excited about this year’s keynote speakers, who all exemplify leadership & excellence in public and private sectors (e.g. HHS Secretary Burwell; Michael Dell, founder and CEO; and NFL Superbowl champion Peyton Manning).
Ai’s all-star team of health IT technologists and subject matter experts will be at HIMSS in full force. If your interests overlap with our capabilities, please reach out via twitter @A_INQ or email (email@example.com) so we have the opportunity to connect about the following:
- Federal Health IT
- Health Information Exchange
- ENS® (Encounter Notification Services® >> www.ENSinAction.com)
- Population Health
- Meaningful Use
- Master Data Management (i.e. MPI, MPD, Initiate/Infosphere, Mirth)
- Health Information Systems, Design, and Integration
Ai’s participation in the 2016 HIMSS Interoperability Showcase (Booth 11954 in Exhibit Hall G) strongly reflects our decades long vision, and track record, in health IT and policy. We hope you will join Ai, and our Interoperability Showcase presentation partners, who include @CRISPhealth @VeteransHealth @Cerner @Humetrix @HealthShareExch and more.
In the Interoperability Showcase, Ai will be part of a HIMSS exhibition of over 100 clinical information systems. The showcase is designed to demonstrate the exchange of health data for a broad cross-section of care settings, functionality and transitions of care situations, and use cases. See below.
- Cutting edge technologies and standards-based systems focused on connected healthcare.
- Innovative new technologies and interactive presentations on health information exchange, healthcare API’s, HL7 FHIR® services, and more.
- Thought leaders who offer insights on the testing and certification landscape, and on how to achieve interoperability using standards that are available today.
- Learn about the continuum of care in multiple settings and experience how clinical workflows can be improved.
The demos will have tangible applicability to value based payment models, meaningful use, ONC, and other national programs.
Ai has served government, health systems, and healthcare organization customers for over 10 years, and impacted the modernization of health and clinical data exchange. We have had “boots on the ground” for dozens of implementations, and expanded our capabilities while implementing industry-leading HIE platforms and health IT solutions. In all of our work, we have executed with our strategic partners and customers to deliver smarter, connected healthcare. We look forward to seeing you at #HIMSS16, where colleagues can speak about endeavors in advancing care coordination, interoperability, ADT notifications, information policy and population health. @A_INQ hashtags: #HIE #HealthIT #PopHealth #Interop #EmpowerHIT