All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All about that database
At Ai, we’re designing solutions that use healthcare data in ways that no one else is. We need talented database engineers to help us design applications that give government and healthcare administrators the information they need to drive policy decisions and improve healthcare in Maryland and beyond.
If you have most or all of the following skills and experience, you could be the perfect Database Engineer for our team:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, and all it products and features such as SSAS, SSIS, and SSRS
- 2+ years of experience developing and debugging complex T-SQL stored procedures and functions using SQL Server 2008 or higher
- 2+ years of experience Analyzing SQL queries using Execution Plan, Query Analyzer, and SQL profiler to optimize performance
- Experience with data warehouses – preferably using dimensional modeling techniques
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to work in a team environment, sharing experience and learning from others
…and if you also have any of the following, that’s even better!
- Experience in healthcare or public health setting strongly preferred
- Experience with data modeling/analysis, including best practices with database normalization, indexes, foreign keys
- Experience with SQL Server administration, such as database backups, replication and clustering
- Experience working with XML
- Experience with Master Data Management (MDM)
- Experience with no-SQL databases (MongoDB, Couchbase, MemcacheDB, Redis)
- Experience with .Net software development