Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
Ai’s health information systems (HIS) professionals are shaping the future of health IT in Maryland and across the US. Help lead our efforts as a Software Solutions Architect, and get the chance to support technology solutions that are improving health outcomes and lowering costs right now, and innovate the solutions that will change healthcare in the future.
- Design innovative solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Provide guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of development experience in multiple enterprise technologies (Java/JEE, .Net, RDBMS, NoSQL Databases, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience designing software solutions for customer requirements, analyzing business needs, and performing strategic analysis to enhance software products.
- 2+ years of experience creating software architecture artifacts using UML
- 2+ years of experience in a software development team leadership role in an agile environment (ideally Scrum)
- 2+ years of experience of direct interaction with customers in a consulting environment
- Familiarity with Healthcare standards like HL7, CCD/CCDA, DIRECT, IHE, eHeath Exchange, etc.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), ability to converse about technical concepts to non-technical customers
- Experience with identifying requirements (both infrastructure and software needs)
- Experience with software procurement and integration with COTS solutions
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting strongly preferred