- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- 10 years IT experience with 5 years experience in the following:
- Informatica Power Center – ETL Development Informatica Data Quality tools, specifically including the Data Analyst product
- Profiling large health data sources
- Statistical analysis of data, identification of errors and anomalies
- Verification of relationships across entities and within entities
- Creation of runtime components to monitor errors and other DQ issues, including means to trap and process errors
If you can figure out data streams,
and make sure they don't cross.
Join Audacious Inquiry, a leader in the growing field of health IT. You will be part of a team working on innovative and cutting edge solutions to improve healthcare outcomes nationwide.
- Design and develop innovative solutions that solves tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Provide guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.