Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
Apply now to join a team working on innovative and cutting edge solutions to improve healthcare outcomes nationwide. Our Interface Engineers assist in the design, development, testing and support of the healthcare application software products that enable connected healthcare.
- Develop or refine HL7 interfaces (Ai will provide training in HL7 technology as needed).
- Use Mirth integration engine to translate, transform, and archive HL7 messages.
- Create and maintain code mappings, when necessary, for translating codes of sending facilities’ HL7 messages.
- Ensure end-to-end message transport and processing is achieved and troubleshoot and research issues that may arise in an electronic system’s encoding of HL7 messages.
- Design and develop innovative software solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 – 5 years of interface engine experience with knowledge of HL7, EDI & DICOM standards
- Experience developing healthcare integration applications using any standardized interface engine such as: Cloverleaf, Epic, Siemens, Rhapsody or Mirth (Mirth preferred)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Experience with laboratory feeds and terminology
- Experience with Mirth Connect
- Knowledge of XSLT
- Experience in a healthcare or healthcare support industry is strongly desired
- Development experience in any object oriented language (e.g. C#, Java, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in OOP/OOD and design patterns
- 2 or more years of experience in software development.
- Database experience.
- Experience in back-end J2EE development
- Expert in the following technologies: EJB3; JMS; Web Services; XML
- Experience with DB2/Oracle, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL
- SOA; ESB; Rules Engine; BPEL knowledge