All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Master data management
Master Data Management (MDM) at Ai is about designing solutions to ensure that patients and healthcare providers can trust that they’ll have the data they need, when they need it. As an MDM Engineer, you’ll be designing enterprise MDM solutions for state and federal government, private healthcare systems, and health information exchanges to enable secure, reliable, and connected healthcare.
One of the biggest challenges in connected healthcare is ensuring that the correct data is matched to the correct person. What if a doctor needs John Smith’s MRI results but the MRI facility made a typo and entered the record under John Smoth so the results didn’t show up in his search? Or even worse, the doctor received records for a different John Smith with the same date of birth, violating the privacy of that person? Missing or incorrect information can have serious consequences for patient outcomes. Without effective and secure patient and provider identity management, connected healthcare is impossible. Luckily, we’re experts in MDM and you can be too!
- Deliver all functional aspects of an MDM implementation – installation, configuration, and deployment.
- Perform data profiling, validation of data, and data quality MDM services.
- Analyze and resolve technical and configuration issues.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
If you have most of the following skills and experience, you could be a great MDM Engineer:
- Database engineering experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- 1+ years of experience in software development with Java or C#.
- Scripting in Unix or a Windows environment
- Development experience supporting COTS product offerings, especially IBM products.
- Experience with various structured data storage methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
…and if you also have any of these skills, that’s even better!
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting strongly preferred
- Database experience in Oracle (10g) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or 2008)
- Experience using UNIX, specifically Solaris.
- Experience with ETL products like SSIS or Clover ETL.
- Familiarity with HL7 messaging standard (version 2.x and CDA) (additional training will be provided as needed)