Write the Future of Health IT
Our unparalleled staff of business-savvy professionals is renowned for driving next generation policy and technological solutions within the healthcare field. With a passion for healthcare IT, we deliver practical innovations to meet our customer’s ever-changing needs.
If the following describes you, send us your resume!
- Experience with and thorough knowledge of healthcare and health IT policy (Affordable Care Act, Meaningful Use, HIPAA, etc)
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills: this a customer-facing role and it’s important for our customers to experience nothing but the best the industry has to offer
- Tech-savvy: you should be able to quickly understand and communicate technical concepts, with both technical and non-technical people
- Desire to learn, innovate, and have a positive impact on our community
- Thrives in a self-motivated, collaborative team environment
- Bachelor’s degree; concentration in health information systems, political science, information technology, computer science, engineering, or related field preferred
- 1+ years of related experience
- Likes free beer
…and if you also have any of the following, we really want to hear from you!
- Experience with HIE and/or EHR/EMRs
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile Scrum (scrum master, product owner) certifications
- Technical background, experience working on a software development team
- Familiarity with HL7
- Familiarity with master data management (MDM) and/or IBM Initiate