Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
Join Ai and become part of a team developing applications that are changing healthcare across the country. Seriously! Our engineers design and develop solutions that improve healthcare outcomes and enable healthcare professionals to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively. If you are looking for a career with room for advancement and professional growth, in a fun and collaborative environment, that also makes a difference to your community, look no further.
- Design and develop innovative solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Provide guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Development experience with ASP.NET MVC (C#), AngularJS , and Microsoft SQL Server
- Database development experience with Microsoft SQL Server (2008/2012)
- Experience with SSIS/SSRS and ETLs
- Experience with XML/XSLT
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with OOP and OOAD
- Experience in a healthcare or public health environment
- Familiarity with standards like HL7, CCD/CCDA, DIRECT, IHE, MDM