All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
At Ai, we’re designing solutions that use healthcare data in ways that no one else is. We need talented software engineers to help us design applications that give government and healthcare administrators the information they need to drive policy decisions and improve healthcare in Maryland and beyond. If you are looking for a career with room for advancement and professional growth, in a fun and collaborative environment, that also makes a difference to your community, look no further.
- Design and develop innovative solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry
- Maintain high quality of work products
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management
- Provide guidance to less experienced personnel
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with XML
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn, innovate, and have a positive impact on our community
- Thrives in a self-motivated, collaborative team environment
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting strongly preferred
- Database experience in Oracle (10g) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or 2008)
- Familiarity with HL7 messaging standard (version 2.x and CDA) (additional training will be provided as needed)
- Experience with master data management (MDM)