Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
Joining Ai as a Support Engineer will give you the opportunity to both expand your technical skills and gain experience in a client-facing position at the same time. You’ll be developing and supporting applications that are changing healthcare across the country. Seriously! Our engineers design and develop solutions that improve healthcare outcomes and enable healthcare professionals to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively. If you are looking for a career with room for advancement and professional growth in a fun and collaborative environment, that also makes a difference to your community…look no further!
- Configuring new participants (or modifying existing) in the application. (Includes writing SQL scripts, updates through web front end, etc.)
- Support application for multiple customers.
- Identify defects and provide fixes.
- Implement enhancements to application
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Experience with or ability to learn and use HTML, T-SQL, C#.Net, TFS, Git and related technologies.
- Experience with or ability to learn and use object-oriented programming.
- 1+ years of experience in software development, technical application support, or related field.
- Great analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting strongly preferred
- Database experience in Oracle (10g) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 or 2008)
- Familiarity with HL7 messaging standard (version 2.x and CDA) (additional training will be provided as needed)
- Experience with XML