Engineer the Future of Health IT
We are looking for talented engineers to help us pioneer the technology that is improving health care outcomes across the country.
Everyone is talking about the problems with health care delivery in the US, but we’re solving them. Join Ai and you’ll be part of a team designing technical solutions that solve challenges like no one else can. We might be small but our team combines health IT policy experts and the most gifted technologists, allowing us to approach challenges from a unique perspective that delivers results.
If the following describes you, send us your resume!
- Desire to learn, innovate, and have a positive impact on our community
- Thrives in a self-motivated, collaborative team environment
- Likes free beer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in software development (.NET, Java, SQL, XML, scripting – if you’re smart and have some OOPs experience, you’ll pick things up quickly)
…and if you also have any of the following, we really want to hear from you!
- Experience in a healthcare or public health setting
- Database engineering experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Familiarity with HL7
- Familiarity with master data management (MDM) and/or IBM Initiate
- MDM Engineer