Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
This work is supporting the reporting service for Maryland’s statewide health information exchange to oversee data processing, the gathering and interpretation of customer requirements and prototype report development.
- Capture and interpret customer requirements and translate from business into technical requirements.
- Interact with customers and coordinate with external parties to ensure successful data processing
- Conceptualize prototype reports
- Work with the development team to ensure requirements are clear and understood
- Ensure project deliverables are met
- BS degree in a relatable field required; BS in Computer Science or Information Systems a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in a consultative support role
- Experience working within the healthcare IT field preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written is a must
- Able to deliver clear, well thought out messages to customers and external partners.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and/or database infrastructure
- Software coding experience a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and Windows; Experience with Tableau a plus
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented with a high level organizational skills