Life is short. Work somewhere awesome.
At Ai, we’re working on solutions that use healthcare data to make a big impact. We need talented validation engineers to help us support applications that enable connected healthcare, giving government and healthcare providers the information they need to drive policy decisions and improve healthcare in Maryland and beyond.
- Ensure end-to-end message transport and processing is achieved and troubleshoot and research issues that may arise in an electronic system’s encoding of HL7 messages.
- Use Orion’s Rhapsody integration engine to translate, transform, and archive HL7 messages.
- Create and maintain code mappings, when necessary, for translating codes of sending facilities’ HL7 messages.
- Design and develop innovative software solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in a lab or clinical setting
- Experience with laboratory data and terminology
- Knowledge of HL7, EDI & DICOM standards
- Software development experience in any object oriented language (e.g. C#, Java, etc.)